education is the key to everything..............
Children are like sponges and soak up everything they are taught.
What better things to teach them then how to look after their own health and wellbeing?
There is much evidence to suggest that children benefit greatly from being taught yoga and mindfulness in a school environment.
I am available for Primary, Middle or Senior School, College or University students or staff
- One off WORKSHOPS
- WELLBEING DAYS
- 10 week Beginners Programmes
My WELLBEING TEAM are also available to assist in running a SCHOOLS WELLBEING CONFERENCE where all students get the chance to try therapies and mind/body exercise sessions during a bespoke school wellbeing day.
- Tai Chi
- Natural remedies from kitchen/garden for minor illness
- Qi Gong
- Indian Head Massage
- Self Defence
- Dance, including belly dancing, ballet, zumba and latin
For more information please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07770766744
- HEALTH & WELLBEING DAY - staff or pupils choose any number of workshops to participate in together or try taster treatments
- ONE OFF WORKSHOPS - for a particular year group or staff team or common health issue
- BEGINNERS 10 WEEK INTRODUCTORY PROGRAMME - yoga, pilates, tai chi, qi gong, mindfullnes, personal protection training etc for staff or pupils
Read some interesting articles here for more information :